Advanced Cabinetry is a Ballarat based Cabinet Design & Manufacturing business that has been servicing regional Victoria for over 16 years. We specialise in the design and manufacture of custom cabinetry for trade and retail clients. We are currently looking for an experienced draftsperson to join our team of cabinet makers and designers. The successful applicant will need to have drafting experience utilizing industry specific drafting software.
We are seeking a draftsperson with the following qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Well-developed communication skills including verbal & written along with negotiation skills
- High level computer capabilities and ability to use industry based design software & windows based software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Cloud based systems
- Demonstrated experience in the kitchen manufacturing industry and understanding of kitchen manufacturing processes.
- Cabinet Vision experience preferred but not essential
The duties of the position will vary, but include:
- Interpreting construction plans, documentation & material selections
- Draft cabinetry plans, elevations & specifications
- Support sales / store manager including fulfilling duties in their absence
- Identify customer requirements and provide appropriate design/sales response
The position is full time and the remuneration package will be based on experience
Our new team member will need to embrace our company’s vision. We are committed to providing friendly, honest, and reliable customer service, and provide work environments that inspire leadership, where our people can meet their potential and thrive in an atmosphere of excellence.
If this position sounds like it is for you please forward your covering letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.