On the condition that you have completed the registration within thirty (30) days of the date of original installation, Advanced Cabinetry warrants that all Advanced Cabinetry cabinets, doors and benchtops will be free from defects in workmanship for a period of ten (10) years and free from defects in materials for a period of seven (7) years from the date of original installation (“the Extended Warranty”). Failure to qualify for the Extended Warranty does not exclude those warranties outlined in the supply contract or those which by law cannot be excluded.
The Extended Warranty does not cover defects in workmanship or materials that are caused by the following:
- Any force majeure occurrence not within the control of Advanced Cabinetry (such as fire, storm, earthquake, war or act of god).
- An act by any person, (other than an employee of Advanced Cabinetry or a sub-contractor by Advanced Cabinetry), which whether by error, neglect or intentional or unintentional misuse, directly or indirectly causes the defect.
- Water, steam or oil being allowed to soak into any of the materials. The High Moisture Resistant board (HMR) used in the manufacture of Advanced Cabinetry cabinets, has a High Moisture Resistance, but is not waterproof.
- Exposure to water, solvents, pump action cleaners, and normal wear and tear from daily use.
- If you have conducted your own installation, any damage to Advanced Cabinetry materials caused by your faulty or incorrect installation.
- Any damage to Advanced Cabinetry materials caused during delivery, other than damage caused during a delivery arranged by Advanced Cabinetry.
- Natural fading or damage due to direct or indirect exposure to ultra violet light or sunlight.
- Alteration of any part of the Advanced Cabinetry product by any person other than an employee of Advanced Cabinetry or an Advanced Cabinetry sub-contractor.
What else you need to know?
- A. The following conditions will compromise and in some cases cancel your Extended Warranty:
- The Extended Warranty applies to the original owner only.
- The Extended Warranty does not cover any electrical appliances or other goods (other than Advanced Cabinetry cabinet, hardware,door and benchtop materials) that may be provided by any supplier, including Advanced Cabinetry.
- The Extended Warranty does apply to any warranties offered by third parties.
- Advanced Cabinetry shall not be liable for consequential damages or for loss, destruction or expense for personal injury or loss or destruction of property arising directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the Advanced Cabinetry product or any of its parts.
- Shrinkage of panels and joints in some Advanced Cabinetry materials is normal. The Specification of the Standards Association of Australia will apply to determine whether any shrinkage of the materials is within the normal range.
- If there is a defect in the workmanship in any Advanced Cabinetry cabinets, hardware,doors and benchtops that is covered by the Extended Warranty, Advanced Cabinetry (as its only obligation) will repair the defect and workmanship free of charge.
- If there is a defect in the materials in any Advanced Cabinetry cabinets, hardware,doors and benchtops that is covered by the Extended Warranty, Advanced Cabinetry (as its only obligation) will:
- supply replacement materials of similar quality free of charge; and
- install the replacement materials. Such installation to be free of charge if Advanced Cabinetry is notified of the defective material within three (3) years of the date of original installation after which time, Advanced Cabinetry may charge its standard rates for inspection and installation of the replacement materials (including Advanced Cabinetry’s minimum service fee of $77.00).
- The Extended Warranty only applies when you have completed the registration form within thirty (30) days of the date of original installation. The Extended Warranty is subject to and does not exclude those warranties which by law cannot be excluded.
- Advanced Cabinetry will not be obliged to comply with its obligations under this warranty unless and until you have paid the full purchase price under the contract.