Advanced Cabinetry is a Ballarat based Cabinet Design & Manufacturing business that has been servicing regional Victoria for over 16 years. We specialise in the design and manufacture of custom cabinetry for trade and retail clients. We are currently looking for an experienced production coordinator to join our team of cabinet makers and designers to fill a position available mid-January 2016. The successful applicant will need to have extensive cabinet making experience and proven ability to take a lead role in managing a team.
We are seeking a production coordinator with the following qualities:
- Positive leadership
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Well-developed communication skills including verbal & written along with negotiation skills
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the kitchen manufacturing industry and understanding of kitchen manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of shop and technical drawings
The duties of the position will vary, but include:
- Liaise between manufacturing staff and management
- Monitoring KPI targets and measures and implement change when required
- Work closely with production staff to ensure the timely delivery of a high quality product
- Conduct all quality checks to ensure that manufactured products adheres to quality requirements
- Supporting an environment that will encourage and maintain cooperative and enthusiastic team members
- Assist in the development and improvement of production processes
- Capture, manufacture, and supply reworks and amendments
- Training and mentoring staff
The position is full time and the remuneration package will be based on experience
Our new team member will need to embrace our company’s vision. We are committed to providing friendly, honest, and reliable customer service, and provide work environments that inspire leadership, where our people can meet their potential and thrive in an atmosphere of excellence.
If this position sounds like it is for you please forward your covering letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org