Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As at: 25 MARCH 2020
In light of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the following precautionary steps are in place to ensure the safety of staff and customers.
While our Business remains open, our Showroom is closed.
We are establishing new virtual meeting protocols as a variation to our current process. At this time, you can still:
- Be inspired and view our Kitchen Gallery online
- Watch a virtual tour and see the gallery of our Kitchen Showrooms online
- Use our Quick Kitchen Costing Tool
- Download your Free Kitchen Planner
- Book an appointment for a private viewing of our Kitchen Showroom
- Book an appointment for a Virtual Kitchen Design Session
We are operating within the new normal; monitoring & acting on the latest advice and guidance from the Federal Government, Department of Health and Building Industry.
Be assured if you have an order with us, we are currently working on it. Our manufacturing plant is operating & installations are still taking place.
If you are wishing to enquire about new cabinetry for your home please do. We have measures in place to service you & provide an appropriate design experience.
If you are well and have plans to visit our showroom, please ensure that you make an appointment prior to arriving. We have increased cleaning and sterilization in our showroom.
The Advanced Cabinetry Team